West-Ukrainian branch of the International Neurosurgery Center
Contact information for foreign patients
At the foothill of the Carpathian mountains, on the mountain river bank, with picturesque nature around it, on the border of Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk and Zakarpattia regions and on the cross-road of the West Ukraine main transport roads, there is the ancient city of Stryi. If you look at the map of the region, you’ll see that Stryi is situated in its geographic center. 60 km to Lviv, 90 km to Ivano-Frankivsk, 25 km to Drohobych and Truskavets, 10 km to Morshyn. If you travel just 150-200 km far from Stryi, you may reach all the Carpathian region resided areas.
Stryi is also famous for its so called “German hospital”. It was really built by German constructors in the middle of 90s, according to all the European standards. This makes the hospital differ from all the others. Without a doubt, it is one of the best built healthcare facilities in Ukraine. It was hospitality, concern, hard-working and heartiness both of the local people and the local authorities that determined the location of West-Ukrainian branch of the International Neurosurgery Center.
The International Neurosurgery Center always tried to create conditions which would be as close as possible to those of the West-European clinics. It gives the grounds for the fruitful co-operation, aiming at mastering new technologies, both in Ukraine and abroad. Until now there has not been a universal standard in Ukraine concerning the neurosurgical service in the country regions. No tertiary care was available on site, so the patients only used to be transported to the country’s capital or consulted, though by the neurosurgeons from the capital.
We fulfilled the dream of creating a real neurosurgical center that would match the capital International neurosurgery center clinic. Consulting and surgeries are performed by the best capital specialists in neurosurgery, orthopedics, traumatology. Naturally, equipment and instruments, as well as conditions for the patients in the West-Ukrainian branch in Stryi meet the high European medicine standards.
The clinic is situated outside the megapolis, in resort area, which is good for health of those seeking medical aid. It also makes the clinic available for the population as the prices are lower and there are no travel expenses, as there would be when traveling to the capital or abroad.
High-technologic, intensified pro-Western neurosurgical clinic in Stryi is a picture of the future Ukrainian medicine, when we will forget about gigantomania, short supply, wastefulness, abandonment, technological imperfection, bribery, as well as constantly underdeveloped Ukrainian rural region.
Main principles of the branch work
- The branch is technologically equipped similarly to the central clinic
- Leading specialists from Kyiv are regularly on duty in the branch, consulting and operating
- In complicated cases the patients are additionally consulted via internet by the specialists from Kyiv and London (Great Britain)
- Besides the consultations in the town of Stryi, our specialists may consult you at the branch consulting sites in the cities of Lviv and Ivano-Frankivsk
- For a consultation an appointment is necessary. There is a single phone number for Stryi, Lviv and Ivano-Frankivsk: 067-89-10000
- In spite of the clinic’s name, we treat not only neurosurgical patients, but also patients with neurological, orthopedic pathology and traumas